THICKENERS REDUCE SOLIDS VOLUME THROUGH CONCENTRATION OF SLUDGE WITH GRAVITY DRIVING THE PROCESS.
SPS MANUFACTURES THICKENER MECHANISMS TO BEST SUIT THE THICKENING PROCESS.
STEEL SHELLS OR TANKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
THE MOST WIDELY USED THICKENERS ARE DEPICTED BELOW.
- Produce Concentrated sludge underflow.
- Reduce volume of sludge for further pumping and processing.
- Bridge Supported Type THSS
- Column supported Type THCS
- Tank with launder (concrete or steel)
- Side feed Influent pipe with energy dissipating inlet
- Sludge Collection Rake Arm
- Angled Blade
- Sludge Withdrawal
- Center Hopper
- Torque Shaft or Torque Cage
- Drive Unit
- Drive Access Bridge/ Walkway
- Scum Collection
- Hinged Skimmer
- Full surface Skimmer
- Full tank Covers
Drive Unit Options:
- Rake Lift
- Continuous torque monitoring signal
Field install/erect services